Wednesday 31 August 2016

Ryn Designs Challenge for August

Here is another lovely designer that I adore. Her stamp designs are unique. They are wonderfully whimsical designs that are both realistic and fantastical at the same time. I am particularly fond of her underwater sea collection. 

Here below I am sharing one of the Mermaid cards that I made using her stamp design and shells cut out of a set of Impression Obsession dies.


In order to add a water effect, I die cut waves from one of the latest Stampin Up sets.
Hope you like it!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Anna, I've popped over from my challenge. Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your pieces with me! I love them both! Beautiful compositions using the mermaid and kelp designs together. I've just posted the September challenge. You're welcome to join in again. All my best! Ryn

    ReplyDelete